Saturday 29 October 2011

Day 90

Congratulations to EVERYONE that's succeed..........we're are the Champions.

Has anyone else constantly been told they're too skinny......from hairstylists to massage therapists I keep getting told i'm now too skinny, but all I tell them is I'm now feeling great. I think it becomes very obvious as I'm tall and easy to see the results......so from now on it's exercise everyday, egg whites to build me up and a lifestyle diet change....thanks Patrick as the results speak for themselves.

5 comments:

  1. totally hear ya on the "too skinny" comment and completely agreed abt standing taller and feeling great overall. good luck in post PCP land and congrats on the big changes & excellent results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Sam, I feel like a teenager, ha ha. what was your final weight as your physical definition has improved dramatically.

    Best of luck in the post PCP days. Keep it going........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the 'skinny' comments too, esp. from colleagues who's been seeing me in my old baggy shirts/suit. That is until we had an offsite last weekend and I wore stuff that fitted better (and a few sleeveless tops :)). Once they see the tone they will definitely not think you're skinny. Well done on finishing PCP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As far as the "too skinny" comments, I think most of it is that we've forgotten how human beings are supposed to look. It's not the natural state of man to be walking around with 10-20 extra kilos on him! Keep telling them you've never felt better. Congratulations Graeme, you rocked the PCP and we're proud of you here at PCP headquarters! No nonsense body rejuvenation! Great job, welcome to the Elite COMPLETE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree with Patrick, Ken and Sam. Just remember how great you feel and how good you look!
    Well done Graeme, an awesome result!

    ReplyDelete